|fill in your own blanks.|
check it out here.
2. i am so over winter weather. the fact that it just snowed for over twenty-four hours makes me want to slit my wrists...but spring shall cometh. eventually.
3. i am not excited about going to back to two jobs next week. it's been nice to have a little breaky-break from the grind of it all. but then there is only a month and a half left of the school year and then summer break. and then there is a chance that my job at the school won't be there due to budget constraints. but we'll just have to wait and see. i'm not sure how i feel about that, either. i guess i will wait to see what happens before i decide how i want to feel about it.
4. if i had to describe myself in three words, they would be tenderhearted, predictable and tall.
5. something i'm really cheap about is contact solution. i cannot and will not buy the brand name solution. i always by the equate brand (from wal-mart). i get two bottles for about six dollars. one bottle of the brand name kind is at least twice that, if not more. i refuse to pay that much for that, especially cause i wear disposable lenses.
6. something i'm willing to splurge on is just about everything else. especially music. this includes actual music as well as tickets for shows and driving to shows and that kind of stuff.
7. i would trade living in logan for living in vegas or phoenix or cali if the job was right (meaning that i am making enough to live on without a second job) in a heartbeat.
what about you?
what are you?