4.28.2011

my favorite thing about today was...#3.


my favorite thing about today was...

on thursdays, fridays and mondays i work two jobs. i go to work at eleven in the morning and don't get off work until eleven at night. today i had to be to my "real" job (i call it my real job because it is my full-time, benefited job) at two in the afternoon, which is an hour before i am normally required to be there. and because i had to be there at two i was going to be able to leave at ten. at nine, which is bedtime for the kiddies, i was fully prepared to stay until eleven, completely forgetting that i was going to be able to leave at ten. at ten, when my replacement arrived, i was ecstatic. it was the best feeling ever. so simple, yet so rewarding.

clearly, i am easily pleased.

that's all.

1 comment:

  1. that unexpected feeling is such a wonderful thing. too bad it doesn't happen more often, huh?

    ReplyDelete