|if you like filling in blanks, go here.|
2. the best prank ever pulled on me was pulled by one of the guys that lived in the apartment referenced above. i live in a small-ish community that was much smaller sixteen years ago. when i would stop to pick up my friend or to just quick run in, i would leave my keys in my car and the doors unlocked...and once, i even left the car running. joe, they guy from downstairs, decided it would be funny to play hide and seek with my car. when i went out to leave, he was sitting on the front porch and he was just holding up my keys and a yellow post-it with a clue on it. i got to go on a scavenger hunt for my car. it was hilarious and the whole time i was gathering the clues, i just wanted to high-five joe, cause i totally deserved it.
3. a day without some quality rounds of words with friends is a wasted day. (btw...i'm totally joking about this, but seriously, i love this game. love. you should all be playing. and you should be playing with me. it's super fun.)
4. the most important things in life are family and friends. i don't want to live in a world where i don't have family or friends.
5. i dream of lots of things. mostly, though, i dream of living a life of leisure. how awesome would that be? maybe, one day...but in the meantime, i will continue to change lives and influence the young 'ens.
6. i dread getting up in the morning. i am the worst morning person in the world. i would love to be able to skip the whole getting out of bed and starting the day. once my day is started, i'm good to go...it's just the getting started part that i dislike.
7. a discovery i made this week was unplugging from the tv is actually liberating. i haven't been watching tv all week and i've quite enjoyed it. it's been refreshing and i've gotten a lot of stuff done that i wouldn't have even thought to do. i did watch a couple of movies, but that was about it. i'm considering getting rid of cable all together...we'll see.
what about you?
what's new with you?