11.19.2008

for today.

for today: november 19, 2008.

outside my window: it is dark and probably cold, but it's nice and warm in here.

i am thinking: that i am pretty excited for the holiday season. i didn't get to spend as much time as i would have liked with family during the last holiday season. this year is already looking up as far as family time is concerned. thanksgiving with my sister and fam and new year's with my family in vegas. party on party people. (i realized i left out a crucial holiday--christmas--but, alas, i will be working. oh well.)

i am thankful for: seasons. i am learning to embrace change and am grateful for the environmental reminder everyday that change is sometimes good.

from the kitchen: i can smell clorox and pinesol. i do love a clean kitchen.

i am wearing: the usual.

i am creating: lots of things in my mind.

i am going: to visit my nephew's kindergarten class on friday. can't wait.

i am reading: the tenth circle by jodi picoult.

i am hoping: for peace and calm.

i am hearing: music. love music. especially new music finds.

around the house: things are cleaner than they were a week ago.

one of my favorite things: reality tv shows, especially the kind that include dancing. the ballroom dancing kind are the very best.

a few plans for the rest of the week: work. laundry. cleaning. work. kindergarten. work.

here is a picture thought i am sharing:

1 comment:

  1. You don't know how good that cold picture looks. I can't wait to maybe go skiing with my fam this Christmas season. Hopefully the Beav has enough snow when I am home!

    ReplyDelete