6.06.2011

thirty days: day sixteen.

(day sixteen): a song that makes you cry (or nearly).
follow along here.

if i would have been paying attention, i would have used the song i posted yesterday for this prompt. i nearly shed tears when i heard the head and the heart perform it on friday. the second verse of the song really hits home with me:

been talkin' 'bout the way things change
and my family lives in a different state
if you don't know what to make of this
then we will not relate
so if you don't know what to make of this
then we will not relate


i get a little verklempt every time i hear it.

but since i already posted about that song...i'll choose another. there are so many songs that really hit me, especially country songs. i can think of a couple right off the top of my head. but when i really thought about it, this song struck me. if i let it, it will make me cry every single time.


what song makes you cry?
is there more than one?


that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment