1. what i love most about my home is that i live there by myself. it's not fancy (the furthest from) and it's not big (again, the furthest from). but it is mine. alone. and i love it.
2. i'm excited because school is almost over, so i will be working just one job. while i love my second job, i love that i get a three month break from it. and good news, i officially have a job next year. it was touch and go, but the verdict is in and we have funding.
3. my preferred method for blowing off steam when i am frustrated is listening to music. without question, it always helps. and it is generally pretty easy and cheap.
4. currently, i am craving some sleep. i could use some sleep. but when is that not the case? i can always go for sleep.
5. the thing i love most about my mom is that she is so stinking nice. like really, really, really nice. so nice.
6. if i was going to write a book about my life, the title would be that's all. it's pretty simple.
7. if i were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity, it would be sushi. definitely sushi. sooooooo good.
are you excited about anything?
what are you doing for mother's day?