|join the fun here.|
2. if i were to run my own magazine, it would be a mix between crafting and decorating. totally already done, but it is what i am interested in.
3. i buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) via subscription. if it doesn't come to my house, i'm not going to read it. just sayin'.
4. i prefer my magazines (in print or online) definitely in print. there are so many other things to look at on the internet, it's good to have something to look at in real life.
5. the number of magazines i buy each month is seven. don't judge.
6. my favorite magazine genre is lifestyle. but then i sure do enjoy a good gossip magazine every now and then. but i don't buy those. people i work with do and then i borrow them. it's easier that way.
7. the magazines i read regularly are real simple. shape. whole living. surfing. surfer. martha stewart living. and my church mags.
what is your favorite?