1. if you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
without a doubt-no questions asked-i didn't even have to think about this twice, i would play an instrument and be a touring musician. but not a big-time musician...just a low-key, clubs and bars musician. like the musicians i go and see. oh, it would be so lovely. such a dream. a friend and i actually had this conversation on monday. man. if only.
2. would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
what if i want both? no? okay. i would choose a mountain house near a lake. does that count? i'm sure it does. i love, love, love the mountains, but it would be nice to be near water, too. and i love the ocean, but a lake would fit me better.
3. is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
yep. all of them. special, special meaning. i can't share. too special. jk. hahaha.
4. what is your guilty pleasure?
tv. mostly reality tv. but i really have been enjoying reruns of friends lately.
5. do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
well, mostly it is just straightened, but i definitely deep clean on a semi-regular basis. i grew up in a home where we cleaned/deep cleaned on a weekly basis and i'm so very grateful for that. i'm not as consistent as my mother was, but i try.