10.09.2010

fill in the blank.

fill in the blank friday.
(but on saturday...don't worry about it.)

1. the first thing i do in the morning to start my day is  use the facilities. and then i brush my teeth and make my bed...that is if i don't get back into it.  

2. today i wish i was  not at work. i wish i was off doing something fun. i would really like to be at a football game.  

3. if i had an extra hundred dollars in my bank account today i'd  probably spend it on something stupid like scrapbook stuff...cause i need more scrap book stuff like a hole in the head.  

4. tomorrow  is sunday. hopefully it will be a fun and relaxing day. but chances are it won't be super relaxing because i get to work. yay.  

5. two things that don't go together are  a social life and my work schedule. it will forever be the bane of my existence.  

6. something i can never pass up at the grocery store is  tortilla chips. or corn tortillas. i have a weakness.  

7. the last time i tried something new was  a couple of months ago. i started doing my hair differently and it's working. and i like it. a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment