9.28.2010

top two tuesday.



top two favorite song...

1. carolina in my mind by james taylor (click here to listen) will always be my number one most favorite song ever. it reminds me of so many things, but mostly it reminds me of fall in boston. and that is never a bad memory.


2. sweet talkin' liar by jay nash (click here to listen) is my second most favorite song. i love jay nash...as has been established previously...and i distinctly remember hearing him play this song when i went to see him at a small (and by small i mean less than thirty people) show in park city. it was also the show where i purchased this cd. oh how i love jay.

2 comments:

  1. love carolina on my mind. I'm a southern girl who is misplaced b/c of the military so it has a special meaning to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Top 2 Tuesday!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete