1. if you could speak with a different accent, what would it be?
what if i just wanted to speak with a real boston accent? does that count as a different accent? if i had to choose an accent outside of the united states, i would choose an australian accent.
2. can you fall asleep anywhere?
nope. well, maybe that's not totally true. mostly i can fall asleep anywhere...except for on planes. and maybe there are other places i can't sleep, but i haven't tried to sleep there so i don't know. let's hope i don't have to really find out.
3. do you use public restrooms? if so, do you sit on the toilet?
yes. sometimes when i leave work and go straight to wal-mart i have to use the restroom. sometimes i don't plan. and if you need to know, mostly i sit. most of the time i will lay toilet paper on the seat. but let's be honest, what disease has ever been caught from a toilet seat...? i always wash my hands and i never touch the door after i do...and i avoid bathrooms that don't have paper towels.
4. if you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
hands down, chelsea handler. i want her to be my best friend. i think she is hilarious.
5. where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
blah. such a stupid question.