8.09.2009

for today.

for today: august 9, 2009.

outside my window: the sun is barely starting to come up. i'm wondering why i agreed to work this shift, but i will be glad when i am done at 2:00 pm.

i am thinking: that this might be a rough morning. sometimes i get bored at work...especially when i'm by myself.

i am thankful for: the entertainment that is my life.

from the kitchen: there is nothing. i don't really have a kitchen anymore. it's a long story. it was a little touchy, but now it's funny. thus, the entertainment that is my life.

i am wearing: a jacket. it was a little chilly this morning.

i am creating: a little of this and a little of that.

i am going: to spend time away from my house today.

i am reading: a book called tweak. it's an autobiography about a meth addict. pretty crazy.

i am hoping: for a lot of things, but nothing in particular.

i am hearing: a blast from the past song.

around the house: there is a family.

one of my favorite things: is summer tv. big brother 11. so you think you can dance.

a few plans for the rest of the week: include work and more work.

here is a picture thought i am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment