6.21.2009

happy father's day.

i was blessed with the most amazing father. i can't even express in words how much he means to me. i am very grateful everyday for all that he has done and does for me and my family, especially my mom. thanks dad, for being the best. i love you so very, very much! happy father's day, dad.

also, happy father's day to the other fathers in my life...my brother and brother-in-laws are pretty amazing dads and i'm sure that someday, their kids will feel about them the way i feel about my own dad. happy father's day, guys.

this video is pretty funny. you'd probably not find my dad doing this with us girls, but i vividly remember him letting us do his hair...barrettes and all. my brother-in-laws might do this though...hopefully.



again, happy father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment