4.18.2009

not so relaxing.

for those of you that don't know, i have two jobs. my second job is just a little part-time gig i picked up via a co-worker at my "real" job. and if you are wondering what i do at my part-time gig...well, i take care of babies. i work in the nursery at the young mother's program for a local school district. it tends to be high drama (you know how teenage girls can be...they don't automatically mature when they have babies), but i really enjoy going and playing with the babies.

this last friday turned out to be a little more high drama than i wanted to deal with, so i decided to take my lunch to the local park to relax a bit before heading back for naptime (definitely the most hectic part of the day). i pulled up the park and saw the perfect table out in the open so i could enjoy the sunshine. i grabbed my lunch, got out of my car and started walking toward the table and realized that there were two buses unloading...what were they unloading, you ask. lots of little kids. so much for a relaxing lunch.

i was on the phone with my sister and she was laughing and told me i had to blog about this turn of events, so i decided to snap a couple of photos. so funny, yes...but not so relaxing. oh well.

the two buses...after they unloaded.

yes, they look so far away...but man, they were loud.

and they were even louder when lunch was over and they were playing on the playground.


that's all.

1 comment: