3.20.2009

my idol feelings.

i meant to post this earlier this week, but i didn't get around to it. i am still a fan of danny gokey. and i really, really love this song that he sang this week.



and i was most seriously disturbed by this performance of a johnny cash classic. it was horrific. and i like adam even less than i did before. (btw--i didn't like him at all before.)



i do think that danny gokey is my favorite, but there are a couple that i really, really like. megan joy would be a close second to danny, with allison pulling up third. it is a very talented group of individuals, so each week will be very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing what everyone else thinks about Idol too. Can you believe the Johnny Cash song? I sat with my mouth wide open. It was horrible!! I am a Megan fan. Love her style.

    ReplyDelete