12.08.2008

welcome, welcome.


today, my beautiful and amazing baby sister gave birth to jake and lucie's baby sister, holly.


welcome, baby girl.
we are all so excited you are here.
and we can't wait to meet you in person.

holly was about a month early and weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 10 ounces.
(i think that month early thing might have been wrong...i'm not sure, i'm just sayin'.)
and she measures 20.5 inches long.

holly is in very good hands and i am so very excited for my sister (who is crazy and decided to go natural on her third) and her family.

congrats guys!
love you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I love them when they are so new like that. I can't believe at a month early she still weighed 8 lbs. What a great Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her congrats. That is exciting. I too went natural on my third, something about wanting to prove yourself or something. We'll see how it goes this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it chelle, thanks!

    ReplyDelete