10.30.2008

it's on.

remember how i decided that i wanted to become crafty? well, i was pretty serious about it. the day after i posted that information here on my blog, i had a conversation with my sister and she told me i should check out sewing machines on ebay. and i did. and i found one. and i bid on it. and i won it. and today, the sewing machine arrived on my doorstep.

it all happened so fast, but i am pretty excited. i don't even know where i want to start. i have lots of ideas in my head. there are three things that are at the top of my list, so i am going to start with one of them. i will keep it all a mystery until i actually finish something. trust me, you all will be the first to know.

in the meantime, check out how stinking creative and cute my sister and her friend are right here. or you can click on the little icon over there on the right, at the top. and show all your friends. the more the merrier, i say.

2 comments: