8.27.2008

so, here's the dealio.

i know i have been a blogging slacker lately, but it's not my fault. i don't have the internet anymore at my house. i mean, we still have the internet, but since i don't have a wireless card, i can't access the internet. and i'm completely oblivious as to what i need to do to get my computer internet ready. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...well, pretty much, i am begging for someone to tell me what to do. please. thanks.

in the meantime, i have had lots of time to do some digital scrapbooking. you should check out my newest creations over on my other blog.

2 comments:

  1. go to best buy - they'll walk you through it. dave thinks it's only about $40. come visit me and you can play on our computer - it might cost you $40 in gas to do that! but i'll pay your gas - bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you aren't sick you are just not nsync with the "INTRAWEB"

    ReplyDelete