1.19.2008

pretty kitty one.

for christmas, my friend rebbekah gave me the pretty kitty that i thought she had given up on. i can't even tell you how excited i was to see pretty kitty waiting for me on my bed that glorious day in december. and because i love rebbekah and want her to be a part of pretty kitty's life, i have been documenting the things that pretty kitty does. and for my entertainment (and maybe yours), i thought i would share them here. oh, this is going to be fun and funny.

this is pretty kitty, resting after a long day with malcolm and jesse. she really enjoys her new home.

ps. i'm not a fan of cats. i have no desire to own a real kitty or anything that has kitties on, in or around it. i repeat, i am not a fan of cats. but i am a fan of pretty kitties that rebbekah gives me. that's all.

1 comment: