1.01.2008

holiday highlights through photos.

i drove down to my sister's house on the 23rd to spend christmas eve with her and her family.

on the way, i stopped at my other sister's house to see little lucie and my jakie-jake.

then onto kristen's where i hung out with jesse...

...dave and malcolm...

...kristen...

...and lillie.

on christmas eve, we had a special dinner, on the fancy dishes...it was supposed to be for adults only...

...but since dave is just a big kid...

...the little kids joined us, too...

...and they showed off the yummy food.

and then i had to leave. i spent christmas morning at work with the juvies. we made them learn christmas carols and then we made them go caroling in the building.
man, how i love christmas (and my job).

and that was my christmas, in a photo nutshell.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i love you guys, and i love your blogging, and i'm sad i always miss out, but that's why i love your blogging...okay is that enough love?

    ReplyDelete