10.26.2007

insight.

i love the sound of: my roommate playing the piano. i know, cheesy. he is a really good pianist and it reminds me of when i was in high school, listening to my sister practice the piano. (now, she is one amazing pianist.) plus, i love the fact that a boy can play the piano like that.

i love the sight of: piles of fallen leaves in the yard.

i love the taste of: pumpkin seeds. i made them myself. of course, i got the recipe from my mom. they are delicious and definitely take me back to "the day."

i love the smell of: the freshly cleaned (and by cleaned, i mean scrubbed) kitchen. the smell makes me feel accomplished.

i love the feel of: knowing that you did the right thing and that you can survive and that it was all meant to be exactly the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment