10.10.2007

insight.

i stole this idea from a fellow blogger. it is a way for me to think about all the positive things in my life and around me. so, enjoy my weekly insight.

i love the sound of: my new niece crying almost every time i call my sister.

i love the sight of: the leaves on the trees changing from green to beautiful yellows, oranges and reds.

i love the taste of: scotcheroos (just ask and i will share the recipe). so simple, yet very delicious.

i love the smell of: my new seasonal candle...sweet cinnamon pumpkin.

i love the feel of: the crisp fall air.

1 comment:

  1. scotcheroos are one of the best treats ever! If I want to make Jon happy (in the treat department) I make some. I'd like to have Rachelle come to my house for a week and cook for me. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete