9.25.2007

spt.

the challenge: so this week, i am going to give you the caption of your spt, all you have to do is go out and take the picture! easy enough, right? the caption is i've been meaning to do this for a long time. i'm so glad i finally got around to it!

i thought long and hard about what i wanted to post in this week's edition of spt because usually when i need or want to do something, i just do it. i guess that is the luxury of being single and childless. but i did just finish up a little "project" and i have to admit, i am pretty proud of myself for it and since i was going to post about said "project" anyway, i might as well kill two birds with one stone.

many of you know my living arrangements have changed drastically in the last couple of months and are now quite unusual. i live with five--yes, that's right--boys who are between the ages of 18 and 21. how did this happen, you ask? well, let me tell you.

a few months my parents "officially" relocated to las vegas, nevada. when they left logan, they sold our house to my grandma, who, in turn, sold the house to my aunt and uncle. well, they have a son who is 21 and attending school at utah state (go aggies!) and he is now living in the house along with three of his friends and my brother-in-law's brother. and melanie still lives with me, too.

so, needless to say, the house isn't staying as clean as it used to, especially with all the boys. this being the case, a job chart was definitely in order and i lucked out and was put in charge of making it. and after several weeks of trying to decide the best way to go about the task (and some serious procrastination), i figured it out and just did it. and i really am proud of myself. so here it is...

i've been meaning to do this for a long time. i'm so glad i finally got around to it!

this is the job wheel.
it took me a minute to figure out how to do it on the computer...and i think it turned out great.


and just to make it a little easier for everyone, i made a sheet for each job so that everyone would know what is expected.
i stole that idea from a girl's home i used to work for last year. i'm sure they won't mind.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I need one for my house, something for my boys. You'll help me with that, right? You are the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! The job chart is excellent... Now let's just see if it works!!
    We do have weird living but it is fun and you are the best roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel special that I personally got to spin the chore wheel. I covet the color coded chore wheel.

    ReplyDelete